Cosmetics and body care are fascinating areas that are both ancient and continuously evolving, in which research and analysis of results using the latest technology has reached the highest levels.
People seek, in a cosmetic product, its ability to satisfy their need to feel good about themselves and find pleasure, as well as its capacity to communicate their way of thinking and state of mind. Increasing attention is being shown towards body and skin care, and natural, environmentally friendly ingredients are in ever greater demand.
The need for an international profile is therefore fundamental. And this is where we come into play: through the communicative power of professional translation and thanks to our specific skills, we help our customers to achieve their primary goals, transmitting their concepts and content in other languages and thereby allowing them to reach a wider audience.
Types of text
More specifically, Traduxia is specialised in this field and offers services of translation and revision of:
- Brochures and catalogues
- Product presentations
- Product information and technical data sheets
- Marketing and advertising campaigns
- Flyers and posters
- Newsletters to customers
- Texts for packaging and labelling
- Articles published in specialised magazines
- Promotional and descriptive documents regarding organic cosmetics, which contain natural products not tested on animals.